SKAKTIPAT PATH

Shaktpat is the fastest path to Realization


Wednesday, December 8

Violet Orb


Violet Orb
A few days before the November full moon, I searched Google Images for siddhar. One of the pictures that came up was of an old Indian man.
The old man was naked from the waist up with wrinkled, slack skin and had holy ash smeared on his forehead. He was seated on the floor, leaning back against a dirty white wall. The photograph exuded simplicity and poverty.
What was striking was the large, deep violet mass of energy covering his chest. It looked similar to an orb. I spent a lot of time looking at it and returned for several more looks.
In the following days, all the signs of receiving a major empowerment appeared. I could feel powerful new energies working in me;  I was restless, sometimes nauseous, had diarrhea, and saw strange visions in meditation. During a healing session, a client said she could see a purple ring of energy all the way around me.
Violet energy started coming to me very easily. I used it a lot on myself and others. On the full moon I couldn’t sleep. The mass of violet energy appeared on my chest, just like I had seen it on the old man.
November 25th we departed Singapore for India. The trip was uneventful and problem free, but exhausting. We arrived at Arunachala after having been up and active for nearly forty hours. Much too much for a crippled old man.
 Fortunately we enjoyed very good luck with our driver this time. He was a large man of thirty-two who had two small daughters. He also had Jesus in his heart and on his dashboard. He took very good care of us, finding my graphic artist’s office tucked away behind an apartment building, finding food, buying a sim card and getting us safely through India’s chaotic, very dangerous traffic that consists of every form of transport imaginable, including bullocks, most of which seems to be going the wrong  direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment